1. What brings you the greatest joy?
my family. Group text messages. girls nights.
2. What are your vices?
chips. pasta. alcohol.
3. What is on your nightstand?
picture of Hurley/Presley. remote. hair tie. lamp.
4. Do you have a secret talent?
I can burp on command.
5. What is your greatest indulgence?
a great meal.
6. What should every woman try at least once in her life?
Going out and not worrying about how she looks. Go in jeans, tee shirt and order a great local NOT LIGHT beer. Dance, get sweaty, laugh, and focus on the fun.
7. What makes you laugh?
my high school friends. Will Ferrell. youtube.
8. What is one thing people would be surprised to know about you?
I am really shy when I first meet people. I get really nervous in group settings where I don't know people. Once I get comfortable I will open up but it takes me a little to warm up. I am bad at small talk.
9. What is on your bucket list?
Showing my future children Luxembourg and the other amazing European cities I travelled in my early 20's, throwing a fabulous dinner party catered and with wait staff, creating a charity.
10. What is on your feet right now?
socks- warm feet = warm uterus
11. How did you make your first dollar?
I worked at a putt putt golf course. I handed out clubs and balls.
12. What superstition do you believe in?
I am not superstitious. If you carry a rabbits foot around you are not lucky, you are disgusting.
13. What items in your closet do you wear the most?
Calvin Klein jeans. Forever 21 blazers. Yoga pants.
14. What is the best gift you’ve ever received?
Sharing my birthday with my Mom is the best. It's not a gift per se but it makes having a cold boring January birthday something special. Actual gift though would be Joe surprising me with a trip back to college for my 30th. From his planning it all and including my best friends was more than I could ever ask for.
15. What is on your liquor shelf?
Gin & Wine
16. What is on your kitchen counter?
Keurig. lots of fruit. mail. plants. dog treats.
17. What would you never leave home without?
phone. I usually forget something else.
18. What movie has the greatest ending?
This Is It. Backstreet boys in Heaven? Hell yeah.
19. Who is on the guest list for your ideal dinner party?
Kaley Cuoco (I'm obsessed with her). Will Ferrell. Billy Joel. Chelsea Handler. (This is one fucked up dinner party)
20. What is one thing you wish you had known when you were younger?
High school and college are the best years of your life. Stop and smell the teen spirit.